Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving


We had a great Thanksgiving day. We spent the morning at home together just playing and then we went to Grandma Dixon's for our Thanksgiving dinner. We stayed there a while and then went home for a short rest. After that we went to watch the movie Enchanted with Mom and Dad and the kids. And I have to say that my kids where so well behaved the whole time. I was nervous they would be distruptive during the movie but Isaac sat and watched it the whole time. This was a pic I took that morning. It shows how much they love eachother.

2 comments:

Mahalia said...

I really want to see that movie! I'm glad your kids were good it just makes everthing more relaxing!

Anonymous said...

They are both getting so big! I love those little baby browns! And what a great big brother.