Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Family Fun Night


We also went to the family fun night. Isaac had a lot of fun doing the games that you had to throw things through the holes. He also did Plinko which is one of my favorite games. He was really funny on the hockey game where you have to hit a Little Debbie cake onto this blue tarp and try to hit the bulls eye. Well he got frustrated with it and just picked up the cake and threw it. So funny! I had Andrea take a family pic with her new camera so I thought I'd share since I never put on pics of me and Dan. After that we went to a move. The Forbidden Kingdom with Jet Li and Jackie Chan. It was pretty good and Isaac loved all the kung foo action. He was standing in front of his chair trying to imitate them. There wasn't hardly anyone there so it was ok!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

man isaac is growing fast! was that at south page?

The Autry's said...

No it was at Shen high school.