Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Happy Birthday Lucy

July 25th was Lucy's first happy birthday. we had to celebrate it the Sunday before though for all the things that were going on that day! I had to go to Youth Conference that day. We were doing yard work on a habitat for humanity home. Dan was working that night too so we were too busy for any parties. It was our fifth anniversary that day too! It was nice though! She had some nice presents but the ones she loved the most were her little baby dolls that she got from Dan and me and Mom and Dad. It was funny when Dad and I were talking at church about what we got her for her birthday and I said we had got a baby doll and Dad was like we did too! And it was the same doll except different colors. She loves them though! She sits on a pillow with them and rocks them and gives them kisses. She's such a good little mommy. She is growing up too fast for me. We didn't take any pics of it though! Isn't that sad! Oh well, there's always next year!

2 comments:

Jenn Autry said...

Glad that it was a good birthday. I feel horrible I didn't send a card or anything. I try to be good about that. Just know you and she are loved by us, even if we are slackers some times.

Anonymous said...

Wow a year went by fast. I still think of her as tiny baby!