Saturday, September 11, 2010

Kids growing, growing, growing

Lillian Joy
Lucy Elaine
Isaac Hershel
I can't believe how big my kids are getting!! Isaac started preschool this year. He's loving it! I'm not sure how much he's learning or if he's really socializing but he looks forward to it! He doesn't have much interest in the other kids yet but he loves his teacher and he loves the arts and crafts so i'm happy. Lucy starts her dance class on Monday. She's going to do great. She dances all the time around the house and with the tv. She is taking the class in Shenandoah and Danica is going to be in the same class as well. We got her dance outfit yesterday and she's been wearing it ever since. I finally got it off so I could wash it. Lillian, my little baby, turns 1 on Wednesday. I'm in denial. I want her to just stay small! I remember when the other two turned 1 I was thinking about having another but I think i'll wait for a while. I love my babies so much. I'm enjoying them and all there personalities which are different and yet very similar. And they all love each other so much. Lucy and Isaac are best friends and Lillian thinks they are the funniest people ever. I'm a lucky mommy to be sure.

No comments: