Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Halloween!






I love dressing the kids up for Halloween. It so cute to see them in their little costumes. This year Lucy was a scarecrow but she wouldn't wear her hat. :( Isaac was not to thrilled to wear his costume either. When we were talking about it a month ago he said he wanted to be Link from the video game Legend of Zelda so I was like Ok we can make that. Well now he wants to be Mario but its too late for that. I think he looks adorable in it though. And for those who don't know...yes I did make the costume. The top I had help from mom making a pattern and cutting and piecing together but with the pants and hat I did all by myself and I was so excited with how they turned out! Dan thinks I'm getting very domestic now cause I've also been cooking a lot as well. Anyways, Halloween was a blast with Andrea, Les, and Danica. Oh the most fun was the house with the tunnel up to the door. Les ran through it leaving poor Isaac to fend for himself. He was screaming and crying in terror and brandishing his little sword and everything that got near him! And I was in the car dropping them off and Andrea was out with him. The owner was kind enough to put his screaming body back in the car and give him a BIG candy bar. It was really sad for Isaac but pretty funny to watch. The rest of the night was uneventful and the kids were tuckered out by the time I got home they didn't even stir when I took them out of their clothes. The first two pics are for Christina. I know how much you love that butt shot! HAHA

2 comments:

Jenn Autry said...

Very cute. Good job on the costume....

The Miner's said...

I must agree. Very cute and I love the posing pictures. Good job on making those costumes. Looks like you had a lot of fun.