Sunday, November 2, 2008

To the zoo



We get tickets through Pella every year to go to the zoo in October and this year we picked the best day to go weather wise! It was a lot of fun. Dan traded his Adventure Land tickets with a friend and got his zoo tickets so we had two extra adult tickets and Mom and Christina were obliged to come with us! HA HA. I like that word. Its one of my new favorites. Anyways, we had a blast of course cause you can't go to the Henry Doorly Zoo and not have a great time. We saw lots of animals all of which scared Isaac but Lucy loved them all. We stopped lots to rest and eat snacks to keep our energy up. There was a rope bridge that went under a little waterfall in the jungle that Isaac and I went on. He stopped right in the middle and I had to practically force him forward cause I was getting all wet and I had straightened my hair that day! It was great. Next time you visit Iowa I recommend going if you haven't gone before cause its one of the best zoos on Earth! Can't wait for next year.

1 comment:

The Miner's said...

I miss the Henry Doorly Zoo. very cool!