Tuesday, September 30, 2008

El College

So Dan started his official college education yesterday! I'm both excited and nervous at the same time. I'm nervous cause I don't know what kind of student he's going to be and I don't want to become the nagging wife who's always reminding him to be sure and get his work done. But I know Dan is smart so if he applies himself he can do really well so that's why I'm excited. He's doing it through University of Phoenix online cause he just doesn't have time to do it any other way right now and we've put it off to long. If all works out as it should the Pella will be paying for all of it which means nothing out of pocket for us! Woo Hoo! But the down side is that he has to stay with them for two years after he's done which Dan is ok with but i'm a little skeptical about. But all in all I'm so proud of him already!

2 comments:

The Miner's said...

congratulations! Its all down hill from here!

Mahalia said...

Congrats! School gets hard but it is soooo worth it when you are done! Which is why i can't wait till the summer! :)